- Treatment plant: Sidamo G2
- Production area: Sidamo Sidamo
- Planting altitude: 1950-2050m
- Soil: fertile volcanic red soil and deep sandy loam
- Ambient humidity: 50-70%
-Harvest time: October to January
- Annual rainfall: 1200-2000ml
- Treatment method: Washing
- Variety: native species
- Production Season : 2021-2022 Crop
- Moisture content: 11.7%
- Density: 814 g/L
- Flavor: Slightly floral, roasted peanuts, sweetened with sugar.
＊2023/3/2 cup test record: oolong tea, floral aroma, caramel, peach, lemon.