ERGOS Selection – Pacoc Coffee comes from the hillsides around Lake Atitlan, one of the most beautiful lakes in the world, surrounded by three active volcanoes. The soil is rich in volcanic ash due to the proximity of the three active volcanoes.
The Lake Atitlan region has a very unique microclimate, very hot and dry during the day, but very wet and cold at night. It is cultivated by local long-term cooperative small farmers, and the coffee they harvest is sent to a centralized processing plant for subsequent processing. The centralized management mode of the processing plant enables the coffee quality to be strictly monitored to obtain consistent quality Guatemalan coffee.
- Product Name: Selected from Lake Atitlan - Pacoc Coffee
-Production area: Volcanic Lake Atitlan
- Planting altitude: 1500-1900m
- Soil: volcanic ash
- Shade trees: Gravilea & Inga
- Treatment method: washing treatment method
- Varieties: Caturra, Typica
－Production Season : 2020-21 Crop
- Moisture content: 10.7%
- Density: 824 g/L
- Flavor: Cotton long tail rhyme, milk chocolate, toffee, excellent sweetness, hard core fruit.